Tuesday 27 December 2011

"Well I used to be a hero, then I met you."

"Would you believe me if I said I had superpowers?"
"Not at all."
"Why not?"
"Because I know you, and I know you don't."
"That's what you think."
"How do you figure?"
"Well, I sneak out at night to fight crime."
"No you don't."
"How do you know?"
"Because I hold you tight every night."
"Y'know, some people might find that smothering."
"You've never complained before."
"I said some people, not me."
"So you admit you don't fight crime."
"At night."
"What?"
"Maybe my day job is crime-fighting, huh? Ever think of that?"
"But I've driven you to work before."
"Maybe it's just a drop off point, maybe that's where I keep my costume."
"Does your costume consist of tights?'
"I feel like that's an unrelated question."
"You're right, I just enjoy imagining you in tights."
 "You're not taking this seriously, This is serious. You could not know me at all!"
"You're right. I don't know if I can handle this stress."
"Are you going to break up with me?"
"No."
"See, told you I had super powers."
"What?"
"You're still here."
"That's not a super power."
"It is to me."
"You're crazy."
"Crazy-- In love."

No comments:

Post a Comment