Wednesday 9 January 2013

Lock and Key



I don't know who I've been lately, but I certainly haven't been myself. At least, I haven't been the me I always knew myself as.

I haven't let myself create for the longest time, and I couldn't do that to myself anymore.

I tend to only create, and have vision when I'm vulnerable. I like to play with it, maybe it's just a part of who I am.

But this post isn't like those other posts.


For once I'm not lost. I'm not looking for something, searching for someone or anything like that. I've finally realized that it's all just going to be okay.

I don't really have a plan, but I'm hopeful, and considering the past few months... this is good.

I want to integrate creating with being okay.

Why would I want to be scared, or lost, or hurt?

Perhaps it's because it was easier for me to cope. I mean, it's not 'Coping with Consciousness' for a reason right?


This whole time it's always been about pain. So when I haven't been there, I guess it's because I was the closest to happiness.

But it's going to be different now. I can fucking create things with more than just misery. I can do this. You can too.


No comments:

Post a Comment