Wednesday 21 January 2015

Feel It All,


I wish I could ask you, what you plan to do when we no longer talk.
When I no longer have the chance to look into your brown eyes and admire you.


My favorite thing was how you would always smell so good,
And how your dimples made your smile contagious.

I think when our last day finally arrives, I'll cry.

Something tells me you'll never feel the same way,
But you taught me how to finally be vulnerable.
When all I knew before was how to be impenetrable.

I hope you'll remember my name, and think of me fondly whenever you hear it.

I wish there could have been more between us, but I guess that's the nature of things.

I hope I helped you through something; anything.

 I wish I left an impact, however small on you.

Because you've left one on me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment