Thursday 4 October 2012

For Those Still

Well, I think this is it.

To anyone still out there, anyone who's still coping with consciousness, this is it for me.

It's not for good. I'll be back.

But it's time for me to go again. I know I never told you I left the first time, and I'm truly sorry.

But all light has left my life. Things are going back to the way it was before. I'm becoming numb.


I've lost my light, my inspiration. My heart's been broken and I need some time to fix it.

My medication has run out, and I can't cope anymore.

I'll be back when I can wake up and actually get out of bed, instead of just being paralyzed with a pain in my chest that's all in m head.

I'll miss you, and I'll still be around.

You won't be forgotten.

But for a while, I feel like I won't be able to post anything, and I'm sorry.

Please share your stories with me, help me get better.



With Love,
M. Haines

No comments:

Post a Comment