Tuesday 7 October 2014

I Do Not Play For Second,




For someone who claims to know a lot about "truth", I sure do lie a lot.

I have no idea why.
 I do not fear truth, or what it holds.
Perhaps it's a longing for control.

Considering I lie about the most mundane of things,
I would not be surprised.

I lie; especially about that which I care about most:
Love

Love is war,
And I do not play for second.

One of my many unwritten rules,
Or personal lies:
Is that I have won every battle,
Conquered every challenge ever faced,
Or it was never as such.

I have attained everything I have ever wanted,
Or I have not wanted it.

Whether it be places,
Things,
Or even people.

I come to conquer,
Or it is not a battle.

I will do the same with your heart,
 Or you shall cease to exist.



No comments:

Post a Comment