Sunday 26 October 2014

I Hope You'll Understand,



All that I know, I have learned through pain,

And while that may be hard to understand I want you to know. Once upon a time I did not have all the answers; and I was lost.

I've always been careless with my heart, but my feelings now are not any less true than they were then. There was a time where it was dark, the darkest I have ever seen and the only thing keeping me alive was something I knew deep own I could not obtain.

But my heart said something different, and my heart will always be my deciding factor. Which is why I fear the future. Maybe I'll always be chasing what I can never have.

But I want you to know, I do very much need you. More than I let on, more then I care to admit; only here.

I'm afraid, all the time, because I know you could never offer the same commitment. I doubt you could ever feel the same, but please don't think I'm trying to guilt you.

It's just, I doubt anyone could ever feel that way about me.


I appreciate everything that we have together, even if it doesn't mean that much to you.

I just hope to show this world, my world, to someone, and I thought that maybe, just maybe, it could be you...


No comments:

Post a Comment