Wednesday 15 June 2011

Tidings of Doom


My world is ending.

I don't have the heart to tell anyone about this, only you.
I no longer see you in the visions of my future.
I don't know how much longer I can last, knowing you'll be gone.
After all this time, please tell me what I am to do?
I've waited on your every word, but you've said nothing.

I've grown to love revolving around you.
Like I always know when you're around,
Every time your about to turn the corner,
Or enter the room,
I just know.

But soon all of that will come to an end.
As time goes by, you'll fade into nothing but a memory,
And eventually, the only time I'll think of you is when I see you in the eyes of strangers on the street,
Or hear words you'd once said to me.

So fufill my destiny; prove my visions true, 
And leave me.

2 comments:

  1. Is that what you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's not.
    I don't want to be alone when the world ends.

    But at the same time, I can't bring it to myself to be that selfish, to need you all the time, especially now.

    ReplyDelete