Sunday 10 April 2011

For Those Walking By



To the Broken Girl running from Time:
I lied,
Time heals all wounds.

To the Boy who lost his Heart:
It misses you as much as you miss it,
You'll find it again soon.

To the Girl who's Heart I Broke:
I'm so sorry. If I could take anything back, that would be it,
I miss you every day.

To my Other Half:
This is a wild ride and it seems we've forgotten to get off,
Let's go another round?

To the One who Grants Wishes:
I believe in you,
I'm not the only one.

To the One who keeps me Grounded:
Thank you,
For everything.

To the Girl who loves Love:
Don't let anyone keep you down,
You deserve it all.

To the One who's left Scars:
You're a constant reminder of how magic exists,
You don't realize it, but I need you.

And most importantlly, to You:
Don't ever give up,
You inspire me.


2 comments:

  1. To read these posts; it hurts.
    It hurts to read the sad ones, the angry ones, and even the happy ones.
    Because I am reading into a soul.
    With each post, I get closer and closer.
    But the pain grows larger and larger.
    It's like swimming in a pool.
    You want to make it to the bottom.
    You start at the top, and swim deeper.
    Your ears start popping, and your head is killing you.
    Yet you're almost there.
    You've almost made it.
    So you refuse to give up; to turn around.
    Even when you make it to the bottom, there is no celebration until you can breathe the oxygen at the top again.
    I've wandered deep into a soul.
    My ears are popping, and my head is spinning.
    I can't see the bottom yet, but I refuse to give up.
    Because I know it's there somewhere.
    I'm determined to make it to the bottom.
    Through the pain, I refuse to give up on this, whatever this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if words could say it all...youve surpassed that

    ReplyDelete