Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Day When You and The Sun Died


The day you died, all the colors faded away. Only black and white monotony was left.
All the sounds were muffled. Nothing sounded beautiful anymore. Nobody sang.
All the feelings became numb. There was nothing left to hold.
It was all lost in the void created by your leaving.

The only thing truly real was the beating of my heart, and I couldn't take it anymore.
I took it out and left it on your grave. I didn't need it anymore.
It was always yours anyways.

I walked off the dock, into the sea.
But that world wouldn't have me either.
I died again.

And I die every day.
At your grave,
In the sea,
At the end of the earth,
In heaven,
And in hell,

I die everywhere that isn't with you.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me cry everytime I read one of your posts
    thank you for showing the world what reality really is

    ReplyDelete