Tuesday 10 May 2011

Walk


I took a walk to clear my head today.

The thought came to my mind that everyone always finds their place.
I thought to myself, "Everything just works out, right?"

And the more I thought about it, the more simple it became.

We're always looking to find our place, but sometimes we don't have to.
We're going to find it anyway. That's just how it works.

Sometimes we fight for it, sometimes we wander into it, but as soon as we find it, we know.

So I thought to myself some more, because a grand realization wasn't enough.
I wanted to know more, like where I would end up, where my place was.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone gets their happily ever after.

    You will end up happy and exactly where you're meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still looking- but enjoying the journey, and the people I meet along the way.

    ReplyDelete